INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR 679-2016 defined as “General Data Protection Regulation” we inform you that the processing of personal data provided for the request to subscribe to the NEWSLETTER service, aimed solely to fulfil your specific request, will take place at Interbrau S.p.A., Via dell’Industria, 32 – Ronchi di Villafranca35010 (PD) – Tel: +39.49.9099111 – VAT 00691960280 WEB Site www.interbrau.it with the use of also computerized procedures, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purpose. The data provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law, responding to the obligations of confidentiality and lawfulness that inspired our company and for the time necessary for which they were collected; in case of cancellation request, this will be immediate; moreover, the data will not be disseminated. Your data, for strictly professional reasons, can be communicated to:
- Our internal collaborators regularly appointed and authorized.
- Our external collaborators, however, identified by us, designated and responsible for this activity.
- Automated newsletter sending platforms with management of reports.
The provision of data is mandatory for the exact execution of the obligation arising from the request and the failure to indicate it makes it impossible to complete the postulated.
Consent is not required, when the treatment:
- it is necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law, a regulation or Community legislation;
- it is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from a contract of which the interested party is part or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the interested party;
- it concerns data coming from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that can be known by anyone, without prejudice to the limits and modalities that the laws, regulations or community regulations establish for the data disclosure and publicity.